Homemade Ranch Dip is one of the easiest recipes you could make in place of store-bought. I think it tastes a whole lot better too. This way you are ensuring getting the best quality dairy and adding ingredients that nourish the body.
I always have veggies on hand for snacks for the boys, sometimes more than others, but carrots are a guarantee. Since, we need good fats to absorb our nutrients, namely minerals and keep satiated, I prefer to always have some dip on hand. This homemade ranch dip is one of my kid’s favorites, plus it’s easy to make.
- 2½ Tbsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tsp. parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast (non-GMO strain of yeast, fed on molasses, and processed at low temperatures without chemicals)
- Pinch of kelp (optional, if omitting this you may want to add a touch more salt)
- Pinch of dulse (optional, if omitting this you may want to add a touch more salt)
- 16 oz. of homemade sour cream or creme fraiche, organic grass-fed, or cultured sour cream
- Mix seasonings together in a bowl with sour cream.
- Place in fridge to let flavors meld together at least 30 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
(Make packing healthy school lunches stress-free with this guide)
Subscribe to Divine Health
Join our weekly newsletter and get