It’s time for me to give to one lucky winner a free spot in the upcoming Real Food for Rookies Class! Before we get to the giveaway, let me just recap for everyone exactly what this class is all about. Kelly the Kitchen Cop has been at this for years, having transitioned her family to real foods long ago and developing a passion to help others better their health through a nourishing diet, she now brings her experience to the table in this 12 week class. For a list of just what the classes entail, go here. Let Kelly help you put the cuffs on the fake food that’s lurking in your cabinets. I can’t wait to take this class and see what else I can learn on my real food journey!
Kelly was kind enough to do a brief interview with me for those of you who may not be familiar with Kelly or her journey, let’s take a look at what thoughts she has in response to some questions I asked her recently.
Lydia: Kelly, in a nutshell, since not everyone is familiar with you and your journey, how specifically have you and your family benefited from eating real food?
There were a couple difficulties. First it was tough adapting our favorite recipes to using real food ingredients. I had a lot of bombs. I’ll show you everything I’ve learned in the class, because these days I pretty much have it down, except for the occasional food flops that still happen!
The other tricky part was getting our oldest on board, because he really liked his sugar bomb breakfast cereals, eating out a LOT, etc. He’s 18 now and still complains sometimes! (Did you see the video with him & I at the grocery store?)
Classes start Thursday, September 16th. Enrollment ends September 5th!
What You’ll Get:
- 12 weeks of online classes with videos, downloadable audios, and written materials.
- LIFETIME access! Read/listen/watch at your leisure: on your break at work, while the kids are sleeping, in your pajamas, whatever! If you have a busy week, no big deal, just pick it back up on your own schedule.
- Exclusive expert interviews with Sally Fallon Morell (President of the Weston Price Foundation), Dr. Kaayla Daniel (author of The Whole Soy Story), Jane Hersey (Director of the Feingold Association), Tom Naughton (Fathead filmmaker), and now one more: Jimmy Moore from the Livin LaVida Low-Carb blog!
- BONUS: Thanks to my amazing sponsors, the price of this class will include so many generous members-only coupons and discounts that you’ll be able to recoup over half of the enrollment fee! Discounts on Green Pastures cod liver oil, U.S. Wellness Meats, Biokult probiotics, natural skin care products & cleaning supplies, stainless steel pans, fermented food starters & supplies, and organic ghee.
- BONUS: Free copy of the Kitchen Kop Real Food Ingredient Guide.
- Members-only discussion forum (chat about Real Food all you want and no one will think you’re a weirdo!)
Okay, are you convinced yet that you must take this class? Here is your chance to win it for free. Also for those who do not win, Kelly is offering a coupon for a discount on the class. You can email me after the giveaway for the coupon code before you sign up for the class. Enrollment ends this Sunday, September 5th. The Giveaway will run until midnight on Friday September 3rd, and I will announce the winner Saturday morning. Good luck!!!
So here’s what you do, to enter this giveaway;
- Write me a comment on why you’d like to win this ecourse. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Divine Living by email by clicking the ‘By Email’ button at the top right of the sites main page and tell me in the comments that you did, or if you are already a subscriber. (1 entry)
- Head on over to Facebook and LIKE Divine Health. Tell me that you did in a comment on this post only, not on facebook. If have already ‘liked’ Divine Health on facebook let me know also in your comment. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel and let me know in the comments that you have. (1 entry)
- Send an email to 5 friends inviting them to check out Divine Health, or recommend Divine Health on Facebook to 5 friends and tell me that you did in the comments. (5 entries)
In all there are 9 opportunities to have your name entered in the giveway. Please note that only comments on this actual post will count as entries. I will not count comments on facebook as entries.
As an affiliate, promoting this fabulous class, I will receive a small percentage for each class that is purchased through my site, with no additional cost to the buyer. If you are interested in becoming an affiliate be sure to go here for more details!
Subscribe to Divine Health
Join our weekly newsletter and get our