I created this recipe quite some time ago. It’s a super simple and very tasty meal to pull off. I try to incorporate at least one meal of
salmon per week in my home. Salmon is just so loaded with nutrition, it’s a mainstay dish in our home. Thus my need to vary it up a bit. I fumbled onto this recipe one night when I was in a rush and the only think I could think of to marinate the salmon with, was my ginger vinaigrette. (be sure to refer to this link to continue with this recipe.) It worked beautifully!
- 1 lb wild salmon
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into long thin strips, essentially julienned
- 1 medium squash, cut into long thin strips, essentially julienned
- 2 bell peppers (red and orange would make it most colorful), cut into thin strips
- 1 cup of ginger dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a shallow glass dish, marinate the salmon with about a half cup of the dressing for at least 30 minutes up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a baking dish, layer the bottom with the veggie sticks. Toss with a half cup of the dressing. Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Check after 10 minutes to see how they are coming along, the cooking time will depend on how thin your veggies are cut.
- Remove pan from oven and place the marinated salmon along with the marinade from the bowl on top of the veggies and cook for 10-12 minutes longer.
- Check for doneness, you want the middle to be a bit opaque still. Remove from oven and serve.
Subscribe to Divine Health
Join our weekly newsletter and get