As some of you know, October’s monthly challenge centers around offal and odd bits. Often, these are the pieces that get discarded when in all actuality, they are the most nutritionally-dense parts! Offal can be intimidating to people, so this recipe link up is sure to help!
Here are all of my offal related recipes for you to reference;
Share your favorite offal and odd bit recipes below!
– Please link to your article only and not directly to your blog front page.
– Please place a link back to this post. Place the URL of the carnival post, copied from your browser address bar, at the bottom of your post. To link back, just edit your post and put a link to this blog post at the very bottom of your post. It’s good etiquette and it helps both of us.
– Please only link posts that fit the carnival description. Old and archived posts are most welcome as long as you post a link back as described above.
– Links that do not follow these rules will be deleted.
– Linky will stay open from 12:01AM Monday, October 15th to 11:59PM Wednesday, October 31st, EST.
Subscribe to Divine Health
Join our weekly newsletter and get