Are any of the following health complaints an issue for you?
- lack of energy/fatigue
- depression/mood swings
- sleep disturbances, trouble falling asleep, trouble staying asleep
- weight gain
- heart issues such as; MI, stroke, cardiovascular disease, high triglycerides, hypertension, atherosclerosis
- need for stimulants which deplete nutrients
- adrenal fatigue, followed by thyroid issues and other endocrine issues
- hormone imbalances
- yeast overgrowth
- mineral deficiencies (such as magnesium)
- irritability prior to meals, shaky/edgy if meals are delayed
- vision impairment
- mental clarity/function
- a plethora of gastrointestinal disorders
If you answered yes to any of the above, this online course could really benefit you and help you to resolve your health maladies. Regardless of whether or not you have weight to lose you’ll gain powerful insights into some key foundational aspects of your overall health.
START ON YOUR HEALTH JOURNEY TODAY!
‘Get Healthy To Lose Weight‘ is an online course for anyone in need of support to work through plaguing health problems. Having worked through many of my own health issues, I can really understand the importance of support for those that need direction and guidance. Finding answers can be so tedious and time consuming, it’s so much better when you’ve got someone trained to help right by your side. That’s my goal in this course, to walk you step-by-step through ways to support yourself and find your way to a happier, healthier you! [More Details Here]
5 Topics ‘Get Healthy To Lose Weight’ Will Cover
- Sleep– Quality sleep and balanced circadian rhythms are critical to a healthy life and for weight loss! Did you know that just one night of little to no sleep can make you as insulin resistant the next day as a Type 2 diabetic? Let me teach you how to support your bodies natural rhythms, to set you up for quality sleep, more energy, better focus and avoid those sugar cravings like the plague!
- Healthy Blood Sugar Management – It is estimated that more than one-third of the U.S. population has insulin resistance, which is a stepping stone to diabetes ( I suspect that percentage is actually much higher). Blood sugar dysregulation does not suddenly emerge. You cannot wake up one day with Type II diabetes and not have a clue that something is going wrong. Type II diabetes follows an insidious pattern of development and involves, to some extent, dysregulation in the three organs of sugar regulation: the endocrine pancreas, the liver, and the adrenal glands. These three organs work in harmony to regulate and normalize blood glucose levels across the day and night. In this course, I’ll teach you the science behind how your blood sugar works, a diet appropriate for healthy blood sugar control and further tips and tricks to support your adrenals and liver as well.
- Exercise -Exercise that targets your lymph system help stop toxins from overrunning your body. You enjoy a sense of well-being and aren’t prone to weight gain. Consequently, your liver can operate optimally doing what it does best: burn fat. Exercise also helps blood, nutrients, and fresh oxygen reach each body cell to keep your body humming along. It also aids digestion, absorption, metabolism, and food assimilation and improves enzyme stores. Exercise helps to rid your muscles and liver of stored glucose so that your cells can start to shed off excess glucose stored as fat. Exercise increases muscle mass. Research indicates that cardio helps to keep your metabolism elevated for four to twelve hours after you quite exercising, burning nearly as many calories as your workout did. And when you exercise, your body releases natural mood elevators called endorphins. They make you feel good and in control, which reduces your potential for overeating because of depressed emotions. According to a Calif. State Univ. study, going for a ten-minute brisk walk prior to every meal can quench those snack impulses. exercising also suppresses those cravings tied to depression and stress. Learn much more about the amazing benefits of exercise, why less is more and some fitness game plans that will fit into any lifestyle!
- Liver Support/Gentle Detox– The liver metabolizes not only fats but also carbohydrates and proteins for use in your body. The organ has a triple role in carbohydrate metabolism. First, it converts glucose, fructose, and galactose into glycogen, which it stores. Second, when your blood sugar level drops and no new carbohydrates are available, the liver converts stored glycogen into glucose and releases it into your bloodstream. Third, if your diet is regularly low in carbs, the liver will convert fat or protein into glucose to maintain your blood sugar levels.
The liver converts amino acids from food into various proteins that may have a direct or indirect impact on your weight. Many proteins, for example, transport hormones through the bloodstream; hormone balances are crucial to avoid water retention, bloating and cravings, as well as other health problems. The liver has over 500 know functions. It is involved with digestion, the endocrine system, controlling blood sugar, and protein and fat metabolism. It’s the body’s most important organ, functioning as a living filter to cleanse the system of toxins, metabolize proteins, control hormonal balance, and produce immune boosting factors. Many of these functions are essential to your overall health. I’ll teach you more about the liver, detox and how to regularly support your liver in a gentle way, plus give you a basic protocol to do your own liver detox when you are ready!
- How To Lose Weight Safely & Effectively – What are your weight loss goals? Do you want to lose all your excess weight in a year? 20 pounds in a month? 5 pounds a week?
While I think it’s good to have goals on this, weight loss can be tricky. I like to tell people to not depend on what the scale tells them, in fact don’t even look at your scale for the first month. Go by how your clothes fit. Go by inches. Consider measuring yourself right now – waist, hips, bust and maybe even your thighs. Wherever you want to lose weight, measure with a tape measure. Jot it down and set it aside. Even go ahead and take a current picture of yourself in your skivvies. No one ever has to see it except for you. Put it in an envelope and tape it to the front of your food journal – revisit it in a few months to see what progress you have made. The ultimate goal should be to make steady progress – not fast and furious. When you start to get the foundations of your health ironed out, the weight will come off. Learn more on how to shift your mindsets on weight loss from the typical thought process of ‘If I just lose weight, I’ll be healthy and feel better’ to one of ‘If I get the foundations of my health ironed out and get healthy first, weight loss will be a secondary benefit’!
You will learn more about all of these 5 topics and MUCH MORE in this amazingly insightful course! [READ MORE HERE] Plus, have access to a private facebook group for further support from both myself and others on the same journey to health! Don’t miss the sale price of $119 only good through August 31st! It will go up to $149 September 1st!
SIGN UP TODAY! ONLY $119
Lydia Joy Shatney is a certified Nutritional Therapist Practitioner through the Nutritional Therapy Association. Additionally, she is the chapter leader for the Weston A. Price Foundation in Delaware County, Pa. (Find the group here on Facebook). Lydia is also a member of the Nourished Living Network. Lydia founded Divine Health From The Inside Out in March of 2010. You can find Lydia on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest. Sign up for the Divine Health From The Inside Out newsletter! Pick up a copy of Lydia’s eBook; ‘Divine Dinners: Gluten-Free, Nourishing, Family-Friendly Meals’.
Lydia offers specialized step by step counseling to transform your health. Personalized consultations to suit your specific needs are offered via phone or in person. Lydia offers a variety of packages offered to suit your individual needs. Lydia also offers 3 online course: Heal Your Gut, Get Healthy To Lose Weight and A Calm Mind. Contact Lydia today to get started as well as to learn more about what she has to offer you!
Subscribe to Divine Health
Join our weekly newsletter and get our