It’s the most wonderful time of the year. It’s the Hap-Happiest Season of All! (are you singing along with me yet?) I admit, this time of year fills me with a lot of joy. I get excited thinking about getting gifts for those I love and I also start to anticipate the New Year with excitement. I find I start to make goals and decisions to make it an even better year than before. One way to enjoy all of this seasonal bliss even more is with amazing deals on items that promote health! And to quote a line from one of my all time favorite movies, The Princess Bride;
‘If you haven’t got your health, then you haven’t got anything.’
This holiday season, consider stocking up on gifts that promote health and well being and bless the socks of those you love! I’m here to help make sure you do that, without breaking the bank! Ready to shop?
Give the gift of health to someone you love this holiday season!
Do you want to get your health in check and ready for the winter?
Do you want to put a stop to your symptoms this holiday season?
Do you want to give a gift of health to a friend of family member?
Be sure to take advantage of this sale!
- Save 20% off on all Health Consults with me.
- my eBook; Divine Dinners: Gluten-Free, Nourishing, Family-Friendly Meals is $10 OFF
- $20 off my online course; Revitalize Your Health, includes 2 bonuses.
These special offers available NOVEMBER 27th – DECEMBER 2nd!
Health Consultations- 20% Savings
I am a Nutritional Therapist and through a holistic, science-based approach to wellness, I seek to help with a preventative, natural form of ‘health care’ by focusing on the foundations of what our very health is built upon. I work with clients to help determine whether any of the foundational systems are out of balance and work to help correct that through the use of nutritional assessments, dietary fine tuning, suggestions for supplements and lifestyle shifts, as well as help you to determine a fitness plan that is optimal for you. Keeping all in mind that each person, though fundamentally possess the same basic physiologic needs, there is quite a degree of uniqueness as well. With your bio-individual needs in mind, it is my goal to help you succeed in your health journey towards greater freedom through whole health, body, soul & mind.
30-Minute Consult: Regularly
$75 – Your Price $60
Use code: 30Consult when checking out!
60-Minute Consult: Regularly
$115 – Your Price $92
Use code: 60Consult when checking out!
- a comprehensive health assessment, includes disclaimer, a thorough questionnaire, an online assessment and report of findings
- analysis of food journal with recommendations
- a downloaded recording of the call, includes your personal game plan
- 2 weeks of follow up emails for support
eBook $10 OFF
I’m also offering this eBook with my own recipes -all are gluten free and created using real healthful ingredients, good fats, natural sugars much lower in quantity than that of typical recipes, and seasonal with optimal health in mind. If you are looking for some inspiration in the kitchen -grab this book now while it’s at such a low price!
$14.95 -Your Price $4.95
Use code: DIVINE when checking out to receive the savings.
This book includes over 80 recipes to help you make the transition to gluten free simple with real food in mind. No need for packaged gluten free products that are just as unhealthful as processed foods with gluten. Plus if you need ideas for pairing a main dish with sides there are plenty of suitable recipes and suggestions for sides in this book.
You’ll find recipes such as Asian Infused Lettuce wraps paired with Sweet & Spicy Cucumber Salad, Skewered Lamb Meatballs with Tzatziki, Spice Rubbed Pastured Pork Chops with my Nourishing Broccoli Salad, Gravalax with Buckwheat Crepes and Hovmastarsas – Sweet Dill and Mustard Sauce, Brick Chicken with Heirloom Tomato Salad and much much more! Recipes so tasty even your gluten eating friends will enjoy! See what’s inside – Table of Contents.
Sale Price good November 27th – December 4th
Online Health Course -Savings, PLUS 2 Bonuses!
Regularly $149 – You Save $20
Use code: REVITALIZE when checking out to receive your discount!
Perhaps you are not ready for a one-on-one consult, but need some education and direction to further your health, or maybe lose some weight. Revitalize Your Health is an innovative online course which tackles how to eat to get your blood sugar stable, how to know if your blood sugar is an issue for you or not, how to curb sugar and carbohydrate cravings, how to eat to gently detox your liver, how to eat for basic weight loss, why sleep is critical to all of the above, and how exercise plays a role and just how much you need to support your health goals. Through real answers, powerful information, practical steps and “survival” tools, you will learn it is possible to relieve ailments related to blood sugar imbalance, get healthy and start to lose weight.
Learn at your own pace, ask questions as you go – you’ll receive my eBook Divine Dinners for FREE with this course along with some meal plans to get you on your way!
Learn more about the course and all that it entails—-> CLICK HERE!
PLUS 2 Bonuses:
- Mini Private Consult with Me (a $65 value- offer only valid if purchased Nov. 27-Dec. 2nd)
- Monthly Live/Recorded Calls for Q&A with Lydia (a $720 value)
Deals on Other Health Products
- The Grain Free Lunch Box 30% off with the code- 30OFF
- Baking with Coconut Flour 49% off use code –BLACKFRIDAY49
- Broth: Elixir Of Life – 40% off through Dec. 2nd, midnight PST use code- BlackFriday2013
- Lisa’s Counter Culture: Pickles & Other Well Bred Foods – 30% off -use code – Get30
- Healing Candida with Food and The Sweet Side of Candida – receive 10% off each book with code: BLACKFRIDAY10 OR 25% off when they buy both books together with code: BLACKFRIDAY25. The sale will go from 11/29 @ 12:01am CST to 12/3 11:59pm CST
Organic Herbal Skin Care:
- L.c. of Acirema is offering 25% off on all purchases to my lucky readers. To receive 25% off your order, just enter code: LUCKYDIVINE25 before checking out here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lcofacirema (Read my review of some of these products HERE) Coupon code good through December 18th!
Peace to you!
Affiliate links are used where appropriate, which allow me to earn a small commission on your sale. This does not affect your price at all and is a cost of doing business for the affiliate companies. The monies earned from those commissions are like a tip at a restaurant and help support the maintenance of the website and free content.
Subscribe to Divine Health
Join our weekly newsletter and get