Are you struggling to get in a healthy breakfast every day?
Are you a busy mom and find you don’t get a breakfast in until the kids are off to school, and by then you find you are ‘hangry’?
Hungry + Angry = Hangry (Aka: Low Blood Sugar)
If that is you, check out my video below to get some tips and a great recipe!
It’s important to include protein in your breakfast every single day.
There are two healthy protein powder options that I prefer and recommend (see the image below):
- Grass fed Whey Protein Powder (Buy It here – affiliate link)
- OR Vital Proteins Grass fed Gelatin, the cold soluble variety (Buy It Here)
Now, for the recipe. It’s so easy – you’ll just have to try it!
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 scoop grass fed whey protein powder (optional) OR 2 Tbsp. Great Lakes Gelatin (cold soluble)
- 1 Tbsp. ground flax seed or chia (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. nut butter of your choice OR coconut oil/macadamia oil
- 4 ounces water or Rooibos tea
- vanilla stevia drops to taste, or a touch of maple syrup
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Puree all ingredients in a blender on high for 2 minutes.
From now on, be sure to never skip breakfast or wait too long before eating. With this simple recipe in your arsenal, you can have a quick, healthy breakfast every day with ease!
Are you someone that finds it hard to get in a healthy breakfast due to lack of appetite or digestive issues?
Subscribe to Divine Health
Join our weekly newsletter and get