I truly love what I do. As a full-time “work at home mom,” business owner, and nutritional therapy practitioner, I really do get to do all the things that are most important to me. I get to take care of myself and my family, on my own terms, and I have the knowledge to keep us healthy and, most importantly, our guts happy!
Probiotics have really become all the rage, and I’m so happy that their benefits are now widespread knowledge. I no longer have to spend my time explaining it. In case you are new to this term and learning about taking care of bodies from the inside out, here are some essential articles that will help you learn all about probiotics and the many ways I implement them into my life:
- Probiotics 101
- The Missing Piece to the Probiotic Healing Puzzle
- How To Make The Most Healthful Homemade Yogurt
- Probiotic-Rich, Purple & White Fingerling Potato Salad
Personally, I’ve consumed a variety of probiotic supplement, digestive enzymes/aids, and probiotic-rich foods (like in the articles above.) I’m always researching and looking to see how I can improve my health, my children’s health and how to determine the best protocol for my clients. A couple years ago I discovered a new probiotic that didn’t look or sound like the others I had heard of, and there is a great reason it quickly became my favorite and number #1 recommended to those I work with. I’ll be sharing some of the amazing results that my clients have had with this specific product, but first, I’d like to introduce you to it and give you a little bit of background as to what it is and why it works so well.
Here are a few of the benefits you may experience from taking this specific probiotic:
- Immune modulation to reduce allergies and asthma.
- Immune stimulation of peripheral T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes to fight colds, cases of flu and infections.
- Decrease in frequency of urinary tract infections.
- Reduction in side effects related to antibiotic therapy.
- Effective treatment for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO).
- Diminished duration of diarrhea in children 3 to 36 months of age.
- Reduced incidence of irritable bowel syndrome diarrhea.
- Immune response to adenovirus and influenza-A in-vitro.
- Improvement in pain scale in Rheumatoid arthritis patients.
- Reduces the inflammation associated with Crohn’s disease, IBS, ulcerative colitis.
- Improved growth of the natural flora.
- Improved digestion of food and a thus improved nutrient absorption.
- Production and absorption of critical nutrients – i.e. carotenoids, quinols, vitamins and enzymes.
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Reduction of cholesterol.
- Detoxification of the intestinal tract.
- Effective colonization.
I know that’s a lot of information, so instead of elaborating more, here are some benefits that one of my clients had since they began using Mega SporeBiotic:
“…since using the Mega SporeBiotic, I now have total regularity, whereas before I was constantly fighting with being regular. Stress or travel would mess me up royally. Now, every day I’m consistent and that has been a big improvement, too.” Read more
Mega SporeBiotic is a great therapeutic probiotic. I recommend getting started with it even if you aren’t ready to tackle all of your current health issues. It will help with any immune reactions and support your body to better tolerate more foods. Get started restoring your gut with Mega Spore Today!
Are you ready to give your gut the love it deserves? Or is there something specific to probiotics that you’d like to know and I didn’t mention? Please leave a comment below. I’d love to hear from you!
Subscribe to Divine Health
Join our weekly newsletter and get our