Any excuse to party is good enough for me! Besides, my kids love Mexican food and even though we likely are missing the entire point of Cinco De Mayo, we will make it a day to enjoy some good food.
Each week we enjoy Taco Tuesday and never grow tired of it. My boys even asked me last Taco Tuesday if we could have some fun food for Cinco De Mayo. So I thought I’d pull together some gluten-free recipes in case you too wanted to find some recipes to enjoy this May 5th (or any day of the year for that matter).
The good news is, it’s easy to make healthy Mexican food. Just source the best quality ingredients and you can whip up a full course meal using this amazing recipe roundup. Enjoy!
25 Gluten-Free Recipes for Cinco De Mayo
- Pina Colada Smoothie
- Cucumber Lim Agua Fresca
- Spiced Red Sangria
- Frozen Mexican Hot Chocolate
- Mexican Pulled Beef with Kale
- Chipotle Spiced Meatballs
- Fish Tacos
- Crockpot Taco Meat
- Chipotle-Style Burrito Bowls
- Toasted Sesame Slaw
- Mexican Cauli-rice
- Chocolate Black Beans with Oranges & Cinnamon
- Roasted Mexican Potatoes
- Mexican Street Corn
- Margarita Popsicles
- 3-Minute Strawberry, Nectarine & Avocado Ice Cream
- Mexican Chocolate Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Mexican Chocolate Souffle
- Carob Ganache Mini Tortes
A special thanks goes out to all of the contributing bloggers: A Harmony Healing, And Here We Are, Butter Nutrition, Delicious Obsessions, Farm, Fresh Feasts, Forest and Fauna, Life, From the Ground Up, Raia’s Recipes, The Organic Kitchen, The Provision Room, This is so good.
Subscribe to Divine Health
Join our weekly newsletter and get our