If you’ve been around here for awhile, you will likely be quite familiar with a health issue called adrenal fatigue or adrenal exhaustion, or adrenal fatigue syndrome, or perhaps just “burnout.”
You see, I myself am a recoverer of this very syndrome, and in light of this, it’s a topic that is very near and dear to my heart. I want to help you be able to support your health in light of struggling adrenal health.
I recently took a poll in my Facebook group asking what everyone’s top three health concerns were and adrenal health was number one, followed by hormones, and then energy. And the truth is that all three are closely tied together.
In light of this being a top concern for many of you, I decided to take it upon myself to do some educating on this prevalent health syndrome many women today face.
Do you struggle with any of the following health symptoms?
- Unable to fall asleep despite being tired
- Waking up in the middle of the night for no reason
- Heart palpitations at night or when stressed
- Consistently low blood pressure
- Low libido and lack of sex drive
- Low thyroid function, often despite thyroid medications
- Feeling of hypoglycemia even though laboratory values or blood glucose readings are normal
- Depression, often unresolved after anti-depressants
- Hair loss
- Anxiety/Panic attacks
- Brain Fog
- Inability to handle stress
- Waking up feeling tired in the morning even after a full night’s sleep
- Intolerance to carbohydrates
- Needing coffee to get going in the morning and throughout the day
- Craving for salty food
- Chemical sensitivities
- EMF sensitivity
- Sudden food sensitivities
- Joint pain/Muscle pain
- Cold hands and feet
- Inability to concentrate or focus
- Gastritis, and other GI Issues
- Low back pain
- Dizziness for no known cause
- Fructose malabsorption
- Shortness of breath
- Presence of ovarian cyst
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia
- Chronic fatigue
If so, stick around because this training session is just for YOU!
In this video training, I’m sharing with YOU all about adrenal health…and truthfully, this information applies to everyone!
Ready for my 8 steps to start healing your adrenals? Just click the play button on the video below!
Free Resources Mentioned That You Might Also Enjoy:
- Learn to Say No
- Adrenals & Blood Sugar
- Vitamin C for Adrenal Health
- Adrenals & Ligament Laxity
- Get Adequate Sleep
- Appropriate Movement for Adrenal Fatigue
- Testing for a full plan to heal adrenal fatigue syndrome – HTMA and DUTCH Tests
Want to be notified when I go live each week? Join my FREE Facebook group to stay in the loop!
Subscribe to Divine Health
Join our weekly newsletter and get